WTC-SWR Mass Fusion Splicing Training Course
- Duration:2 Days
- Course Code:N/A
- FT / PT:Full Time
DTN Academy have developed a new training course for WTC-SWR Cable and
Splicing. This is designed for the new 70R+ and 90R Splicers, including the
peroration of cable and enclosures. This training course is based primarily for
upskilling your current skill set, so it is imperative that you already know how
to splice and have worked on enclosures. This training course can be held at
various locations around the UK.
How will you be assessed and what will you achieve?
Assessment is a combination of practical & theoretical activities with a
multiple-choice question paper. This qualification covers the following units:
- General WTC Description
- Cable Handling Guidelines
- SWR Cable Preparation and Enclosures
- Ribbon Splicer 70R+ 90R Introduction
- Maintenance and Documentation
Pre – Requisite?
As training is to upskill your current skill set, you must be able to splice and
have a worked-on enclosures
How much does the course cost?
For information on the cost of this course, please contact us.
Our Mission is to work with employers in the provision of quality, accredited training, leading to measurable business impact, improved employability opportunities or job enhancement.
DTN Academy is regulated by Ofsted and is a graded as ‘Good’.
- About Us
- Our Courses
- Telecoms Courses
- City & Guilds 3667-02 Award in Communications Cabling
- Air Blown Fibre Installation and Maintenance
- EUSR Passport Scheme – CSCS Card for the Telecommunications Industry
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT & Telecoms Professionals
- Smart Awards – SA001 Overhead
- Smart Awards – SA002 Underground
- BTEC L2 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT & Telecoms Professionals
- WTC-SWR Mass Fusion Splicing Training Course
- Telecoms Apprenticeships
- Armed Forces Resettlement
- Online Courses
- Employment Zone
- Telecoms Courses
- IAG Information
- Terms of Service
- Success Stories
Preston Farm Industrial Estate