Smart Awards – SA002 Underground
- Duration:1 Days
- Course Code:N/A
- FT / PT:Full Time
This award is for Operatives who are working on underground structures in the Telecommunications Industry and is a current accreditation requirement for work on the Openreach network. This will include training covering two modules, which are: Gas Testing and Cover Lifting. This includes identifying hazards and working safely in and around underground structures.
How will you be assessed and what will you achieve?
There will be a combination of theory and practical assessments. The theory includes a multiple-choice assessment. Learners will also need to complete a practical assessment to achieve the award.
- Theory Test
- Practical Assessment
Upon completion, you can include the qualification on your Smart Award’s NOPS Card.
How much does the course cost?
For information on the cost of this course, please contact us.
Our Mission is to work with employers in the provision of quality, accredited training, leading to measurable business impact, improved employability opportunities or job enhancement.
DTN Academy is regulated by Ofsted and is a graded as ‘Good’.
- About Us
- Our Courses
- Telecoms Courses
- City & Guilds 3667-02 Award in Communications Cabling
- Air Blown Fibre Installation and Maintenance
- EUSR Passport Scheme – CSCS Card for the Telecommunications Industry
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT & Telecoms Professionals
- Smart Awards – SA001 Overhead
- Smart Awards – SA002 Underground
- BTEC L2 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT & Telecoms Professionals
- WTC-SWR Mass Fusion Splicing Training Course
- Telecoms Apprenticeships
- Armed Forces Resettlement
- Online Courses
- Employment Zone
- Telecoms Courses
- IAG Information
- Terms of Service
- Success Stories
Preston Farm Industrial Estate