Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT & Telecoms Professionals
- Duration:5 Weeks
- Course Code:N/A
- FT / PT:Full Time
This course is suitable for those seeking recognition of their competence within a variety of telecommunications careers and gain employment within the telecommunications industry. The training will give individuals theoretical knowledge and practical experience required in the industry for national infrastructure to work on copper and fibre networks underground and overhead.
How will you be assessed and what will you achieve?
The course is continuous assessment of both knowledge and practical skills, producing evidence of activities against national criteria/standards. This qualification covers the following units:
- Health and Safety in ICT
- Develop Own Effectiveness and Professionalism
- Customer Care in ICT
- Working with ICT Hardware and Equipment
- Customer Apparatus and Line Installation
- Recognised Openreach Accreditations (This is Additional)
How much does the course cost?
Learner loan facility can be used to cover the cost of this training. For information on the cost of this course, please contact us.
Our Mission is to work with employers in the provision of quality, accredited training, leading to measurable business impact, improved employability opportunities or job enhancement.
DTN Academy is regulated by Ofsted and is a graded as ‘Good’.
- About Us
- Our Courses
- Telecoms Courses
- City & Guilds 3667-02 Award in Communications Cabling
- Air Blown Fibre Installation and Maintenance
- EUSR Passport Scheme – CSCS Card for the Telecommunications Industry
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT & Telecoms Professionals
- Smart Awards – SA001 Overhead
- Smart Awards – SA002 Underground
- BTEC L2 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT & Telecoms Professionals
- WTC-SWR Mass Fusion Splicing Training Course
- Coming Soon
- Smart Awards Accreditation
- PIA Accreditation
- Openreach Accreditation
- NRSWA Accreditation
- City Fibre Accreditation (CFIT FIBRE)
- City Fibre Accreditation (CFIT CIVILS)
- DTN Awareness Accreditation
- EUSR Accreditation
- Telecoms Apprenticeships
- Armed Forces Resettlement
- Online Courses
- Employment Zone
- Telecoms Courses
- IAG Information
- Terms of Service
- Success Stories
Preston Farm Industrial Estate