EUSR Passport Scheme – CSCS Card for the Telecommunications Industry
- Duration:1 Days Per Unit
- Course Code:N/A
- FT / PT:Full Time
Some areas of the Telecommunications Industry require a CSCS Card. DTN use the EUSR system to complete the CSCS Card for the Telecommunications Industry. EUSR stands for the Energy, Utility and Skills Register. This scheme covers the CSCS Card and specifically the safety, health and environmental awareness (SHEA) telecommunications.
How will you be assessed and what will you achieve?
This course is a one-day, classroom-based qualification inclusive of a multiple-choice based assessment to achieve the accreditation. This course consists of the following modules:
- Understanding our workplace responsibilities
- Understanding the effects of our work on the environment
- Identifying and controlling risks
- Common hazards in the workplace
- Occupational health hazards
- Responding to emergencies
- Highway working and excavations
How much does the course cost?
For information on the cost of this course, please contact us.
Our Mission is to work with employers in the provision of quality, accredited training, leading to measurable business impact, improved employability opportunities or job enhancement.
DTN Academy is regulated by Ofsted and is a graded as ‘Good’.
- About Us
- Our Courses
- Telecoms Courses
- City & Guilds 3667-02 Award in Communications Cabling
- Air Blown Fibre Installation and Maintenance
- EUSR Passport Scheme – CSCS Card for the Telecommunications Industry
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT & Telecoms Professionals
- Smart Awards – SA001 Overhead
- Smart Awards – SA002 Underground
- BTEC L2 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT & Telecoms Professionals
- WTC-SWR Mass Fusion Splicing Training Course
- Telecoms Apprenticeships
- Armed Forces Resettlement
- Online Courses
- Employment Zone
- Telecoms Courses
- IAG Information
- Terms of Service
- Success Stories
Preston Farm Industrial Estate