City & Guilds 3667-02 Award in Communications Cabling (QCF)
- Duration5 Days Per Unit
- Course CodeNA
- FT / PTFull Time
The Award in Communication Cabling helps develop the knowledge and skills required to become effective in the installation of communication cables and connecting to relevant systems. These qualifications include working with fibre optic or copper cabling for internal and external scenarios, as well as the planning of a communications network. The Level 2 Award in Communications Cabling will suit you if you are new to the communications industry or have some basic experience and are seeking recognition of current competence and want to gain knowledge to succeed in a job or further study within the industry.
How will you be assessed and what will you achieve?
The course is continuous assessment of both knowledge and practical skills, producing evidence of activities against national criteria/standards. This qualification covers the following units:
- Unit 102- Fibre Optic Cabling in an Internal Environment
- Unit 103- Fibre Optic Cabling in an External Environment
- Unit 104- Data and Copper Cabling
How much does the course cost?
For information on the cost of this course, please contact us.
Our Mission is to work with employers in the provision of quality, accredited training, leading to measurable business impact, improved employability opportunities or job enhancement.
DTN Academy is regulated by Ofsted and is a graded as ‘Good’.
- About Us
- Our Courses
- Telecoms Courses
- City & Guilds 3667-02 Award in Communications Cabling
- Air Blown Fibre Installation and Maintenance
- EUSR Passport Scheme – CSCS Card for the Telecommunications Industry
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT & Telecoms Professionals
- Smart Awards – SA001 Overhead
- Smart Awards – SA002 Underground
- BTEC L2 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT & Telecoms Professionals
- WTC-SWR Mass Fusion Splicing Training Course
- Telecoms Apprenticeships
- Armed Forces Resettlement
- Online Courses
- Telecoms Courses
- Latest News
- IAG Information
- Terms of Service
Preston Farm Industrial Estate