L3 Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms – Framework
- Duration:12-18 Months
- Course Code:N/A
- FT / PT:Full Time / Part Time
This course is for individuals who have completed a Level 2, or who are at a level 3 standard, to progress in their career within the Telecommunications Industry. The apprenticeship includes a thorough induction, off-the-job training and the completion of a Technical Certificate within the training centre. Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT is required.
How will you be assessed and what will you achieve?
You will be assessed in the workplace and at DTN’s training centre. Upon completion of the course, you will achieve the following:
- 101 – Health and Safety in ICT
- 302 – Develop Own Effectiveness and Professionalism
- 307 – Working with ICT, Hardware and Equipment
- 314 – Customer Apparatus and Line Installation
- 322 – Testing ICT Systems
- 336 – Fibre Telecommunications Techniques
- Technical Certificate – L3 Certificate in Principles of ICT Systems
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- In-House Mandatory Training
Successful learners may wish to progress onto the L4 Higher Apprenticeship.
How much does the course cost?
This is funded through the Levy system. For information on the cost of this course, please contact us.
Our Mission is to work with employers in the provision of quality, accredited training, leading to measurable business impact, improved employability opportunities or job enhancement.
DTN Academy is regulated by Ofsted and is a graded as ‘Good’.
- About Us
- Telecoms Courses
- City & Guilds 3667-02 Award in Communications Cabling
- Air Blown Fibre Installation and Maintenance
- EUSR Passport Scheme – CSCS Card for the Telecommunications Industry
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT & Telecoms Professionals
- Smart Awards – SA001 Overhead
- Smart Awards – SA002 Underground
- BTEC L2 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT & Telecoms Professionals
- WTC-SWR Mass Fusion Splicing Training Course
- Coming Soon
- Smart Awards Accreditation
- PIA Accreditation
- Openreach Accreditation
- NRSWA Accreditation
- City Fibre Accreditation (CFIT FIBRE)
- City Fibre Accreditation (CFIT CIVILS)
- DTN Awareness Accreditation
- EUSR Accreditation
- Telecoms Apprenticeships
- L2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms – Framework
- L2 Telco Apprenticeship Standard
- L3 Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms – Framework
- L3 Telco Apprenticeship Standard
- L4 Telcom Apprenticeship
- Level 2 – Telecoms Field Operative
- Level 3 – Network Cable Installer
- NRSWA And Civils Qualifications
- Armed Forces Resettlement
- Online Courses
- Employment Zone
- Telecoms Courses
- IAG Information
- Terms of Service
- Success Stories
- Complaints Procedure
Preston Farm Industrial Estate