L2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms – Framework
- Duration:12-18 Months
- Course Code:N/A
- FT / PT:Full Time / Part Time
This course is for individuals who are starting out in their career within the Telecommunications Industry to give them a clear understanding of Telecommunications in the field. The apprenticeship includes a thorough induction, off-the-job training and the completion of a Technical Certificate within the training centre. L1 in English, Maths and ICT is required.
How will you be assessed and what will you achieve?
You will be assessed in the workplace and at DTN’s training centre. Upon completion of the course, you will achieve the following:
- 101 – Health and Safety in ICT
- 202 – Develop Own Effectiveness and Professionalism
- 203 – Customer Care in ICT
- 206 – Technical Fault Diagnosis
- 207 – Working with ICT, Hardware and Equipment
- 222 – Testing ICT Systems
- 227 – Using Email
- Technical Certificate – City & Guilds 7540
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- In-House Mandatory Training
Successful learners may wish to progress onto the L3 Advanced Apprenticeship.
How much does the course cost?
This is funded through the Levy system. For information on the cost of this course, please contact us.
Our Mission is to work with employers in the provision of quality, accredited training, leading to measurable business impact, improved employability opportunities or job enhancement.
DTN Academy is regulated by Ofsted and is a graded as ‘Good’.
- About Us
- Our Courses
- Telecoms Courses
- City & Guilds 3667-02 Award in Communications Cabling
- Air Blown Fibre Installation and Maintenance
- EUSR Passport Scheme – CSCS Card for the Telecommunications Industry
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT & Telecoms Professionals
- Smart Awards – SA001 Overhead
- Smart Awards – SA002 Underground
- BTEC L2 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT & Telecoms Professionals
- WTC-SWR Mass Fusion Splicing Training Course
- Telecoms Apprenticeships
- Armed Forces Resettlement
- Online Courses
- Employment Zone
- Telecoms Courses
- IAG Information
- Terms of Service
- Success Stories
Preston Farm Industrial Estate