AFR – Level 3 Certificate in Professional Competence for IT & Telecoms Professionals
- Duration:5 Weeks
- Course Code:N/A
- FT / PT:Full Time
This is course is aimed at service leavers who want a career within the Telecommunications Industry. No previous experience is required to complete this course. The training will give individuals theoretical knowledge and practical experience required in the industry for national infrastructure to work on copper and fibre networks underground and overhead.
DTN have a contract to recruit ex-forces personnel, for a wide range of national employers within the Telecommunications Industry. There is a guaranteed interview and work experience, if required.
How will you be assessed and what will you achieve?
The course is continuous assessment of both knowledge and practical skills, producing evidence of activities against national criteria/standards. This qualification covers the following units:
- Health and Safety in ICT
- Develop Own Effectiveness and Professionalism
- Customer Care in ICT
- Working with ICT Hardware and Equipment
- Customer Apparatus and Line Installation
- Recognised Openreach Accreditations (More information will be provided on Awareness Day.)
How much does the course cost?
We are an ELCAS approved organisation. For information on the cost of this course, please contact us.
Our Mission is to work with employers in the provision of quality, accredited training, leading to measurable business impact, improved employability opportunities or job enhancement.
DTN Academy is regulated by Ofsted and is a graded as ‘Good’.
- About Us
- Telecoms Courses
- City & Guilds 3667-02 Award in Communications Cabling
- Air Blown Fibre Installation and Maintenance
- EUSR Passport Scheme – CSCS Card for the Telecommunications Industry
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT & Telecoms Professionals
- Smart Awards – SA001 Overhead
- Smart Awards – SA002 Underground
- BTEC L2 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT & Telecoms Professionals
- WTC-SWR Mass Fusion Splicing Training Course
- Coming Soon
- Smart Awards Accreditation
- PIA Accreditation
- Openreach Accreditation
- NRSWA Accreditation
- City Fibre Accreditation (CFIT FIBRE)
- City Fibre Accreditation (CFIT CIVILS)
- DTN Awareness Accreditation
- EUSR Accreditation
- Telecoms Apprenticeships
- L2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms – Framework
- L2 Telco Apprenticeship Standard
- L3 Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms – Framework
- L3 Telco Apprenticeship Standard
- L4 Telcom Apprenticeship
- Level 2 – Telecoms Field Operative
- Level 3 – Network Cable Installer
- NRSWA And Civils Qualifications
- Armed Forces Resettlement
- Online Courses
- Employment Zone
- Telecoms Courses
- IAG Information
- Terms of Service
- Success Stories
- Complaints Procedure
- Header skills for life
Preston Farm Industrial Estate